Pan seared marinaded Sirloin Strip Steak & Brussel Sprouts - Well Done

Ladies and gentleman, meet your new favorite skillet supper. When done right, a pre marinaded, pan-seared, sirloin strip steak is one of the most delicious cuts of beef you’ll eat; it’s incredibly flavorful, tender, juicy, and best of all, relatively inexpensive, especially if you can find the indivually wrapped ones in your local grocery store, I got mine at Publix in the meat section. 

Ingredients:
sirloin strip steak 
Brussel Sprouts
Low Sodium Soy Sauce or Braggs Amnions
Beef Broth
Pink Himalayan Salt/Pepper
Garlic Powder

Directions:

► Marinade steaks over night or Marinade and put into freezer
    until ready to make. 
►Frist Season Steaks with PHS, Pepper, and Garlic Powder then sit
   in a  Ziplock bag, Add Low Sodium Soy Sauce or Braggs
   Amnions but don't over do it. Pour 1 container of Beef Broth in
   or enough to cover your steaks. 
►Cook in skillet with juices from marinade, no oils, cook to desired 
    doneness. 

Veggies:

►Cut Brussel Sprouts in halves and put them into a mixing type 
   bowl.
►Put some low sodium soy sauce on the sprouts but don't over 
   do it.
►Add some PHS=Pink Himalayan Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder to 
   taste. Then stir, coat it really good when stirring. Also add a little 
   bit of veggie broth to the sprouts - make sure it's unsalted or 
   low sodium broth, then stir around one last time.
►Set your over to 400F and cook for 30 minutes, keep your eyes 
   on the sprouts tho because sometimes they get done before 
   30minutes, I was able to take mine out 3 minutes early. 

♥ Thank you for watching my Videos! ♥

Please LIKE ✯ COMMENT ✯ SUBSCRIBE ✯ to My Channel to see more interesting videos!

Buy me a cup of coffee:
Thank you all so much for watching my recipe videos and supporting my channel. If you would like to further support and help me continue making recipes for you, you can by buying me a coffee. I do not endorse any products on my channel as of right now and I am 100% self-funded. A coffee goes a long way in helping me help you, My goal is to show you that cooking doesn’t have to be hard, and it does not have to be boring or gross to lose weight. I want to help encourage people on there fitness journey's because I know the struggle is REAL! Sooo... Cappuccino, Latte, Espresso or a Flat White it is up to you. Many Many Thanks for all your ongoing support. You can send coffee threw PayPal: Roxanna19@bellsouth.net

OR

If you would like to show support to me on Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/TheOrganicHea...​

ABOUT Me: 

I'm Roxanna, and this is my Youtube channel - welcome to my world of cooking! 

If you love food that’s big in taste, small in effort, and served healthy... well, you’ve definitely come to the right place. 

Watch my videos for easy to make recipes…kitchen basics…and videos where I talk about my weight loss journey and how I lost 114LBS in 42 days, if you are struggling, needing help or ideas, if you are on your own weight loss journey or are stuck then this is the place for you! 

My goal is to show you that cooking doesn’t have to be hard, and it does not have to be boring or gross to lose weight.

Please SUBSCRIBE and enable notifications to see NEW EPISODES.

FOLLOW me on social media where you can stay up to date on new episodes and what's going on in my life.
INSTAGRAM: roxanna363
►MidnightMuse
    Twitter: @roxanna_19
FB GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theor​...


 

Comments