How to Make Pork Tenderloin in a Slow-Cooker


In this video, you'll see how to make quick-and-easy pork tenderloin in your slow cooker. The meat soaks up the juice as it cooks, making the meat incredibly tender and moist. You'll be amazed! 

Ingredients & Shopping List for pork loin:
Whole lean pork loin
Beef Broth
Garlic Powder and also some minced garlic
Oregano
Rosemary
Sage
thyme
Basil
Parsley

Instructions:
1. Season meat on all sides and gently rub seasonings into meat. 
2. Now I marinated my pork lion and froze it till I was ready to make it, so after I seasoned it, I put it in a Ziploc with some beef broth and froze it, till I was ready to make it. I let it thaw out a bit the morning of and then placed it i the crock-pot with all it's juices from the bag and I add some more beef broth to the crock-pot. You could also season it a little more if you wanted to.
3. I start off cooking it on low for 5 hours, the last couple of hours I put it on high and let it finish cooking. Then serve with slaw
 
Ingredients & Shopping List for Slaw:
Bag of mixed cabbage slaw
Celery seed
English cucumber
Yellow bell pepper
Red Onion
Celery
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
Lime juice

Instructions:
1. Get a big bowl and dump half your slaw mix then your veggies, repeat one more time.
2. Add below slaw dressing to slaw and toss and coat together.

Note: I do recommend that you make your own slaw dressing especially if you are trying to stay on track for weight loss, I realized I didn't have any on
hand in the video and used something I found in the fridge. I will post below
a good healthy slaw dressing and mayo recipe that I use. 

Slaw Dressing: (you will need mayo for this recipe so below this I posted a healthy mayo recipe)
Ingredients
½ cup mayonnaise (oil and dairy free) see recipe below.
1 tablespoon white vinegar
½ tablespoon cider vinegar (or white vinegar)
2 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon celery seeds
salt & pepper to taste

Instructions
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk. Add according to taste if 
you feel you need a little more of something.
Let sit 30 minutes before serving.

Mayo Recipe:
INGREDIENTS:
1 cup thick sour cream (you can also use yogurt) make sure they are plain
and diary-free
2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 +/- teaspoon kala namak

Instructions
Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. For the best flavor, allow to rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.

Note: Kala namak, or Indian black salt, is optional but highly recommended. It has a mild sulfur flavor (like eggs) that makes it taste more like 'real' egg-based mayonnaise. It's crazy! I have never tasted anything like it, it literally tastes like egg w/o using the egg. 🤯🤯🤯 

♥ Thank you for watching my Videos! ♥

🔔Please LIKE ✯ COMMENT ✯ SUBSCRIBE ✯ RING THE BELL to My Channel to see more interesting videos!🔔

☕️Buy me a cup of coffee:☕️
Thank you all so much for watching my recipe videos and supporting my channel. If you would like to further support and help me continue making recipes for you, you can by buying me a coffee. I do not endorse any products on my channel as of right now and I am 100% self-funded. A coffee goes a long way in helping me help you, My goal is to show you that cooking doesn’t have to be hard, and it does not have to be boring or gross to lose weight. I want to help encourage people on there fitness journey's because I know the struggle is REAL! Sooo... Cappuccino, Latte, Espresso or a Flat White it is up to you. Many Many Thanks for all your ongoing support. You can send coffee threw PayPal: Roxanna19@bellsouth.net

OR

🌻If you would like to show support to me on Patreon:🌻
https://www.patreon.com/TheOrganicHea...​

ABOUT Me: 

I'm Roxanna, and this is my Youtube channel - welcome to my world of cooking! 

If you love food that’s big in taste, small in effort, and served healthy... well, you’ve definitely come to the right place. 

Watch my videos for easy to make recipes…kitchen basics…and videos where I talk about my weight loss journey and how I lost 114LBS in 42 days, if you are struggling, needing help or ideas, if you are on your own weight loss journey or are stuck then this is the place for you! 

My goal is to show you that cooking doesn’t have to be hard, and it does not have to be boring or gross to lose weight.

🔔Please SUBSCRIBE and enable notifications to see NEW EPISODES.🔔

💋FOLLOW me on social media where you can stay up to date on new episodes and what's going on in my life.💋
►INSTAGRAM: roxanna363
►MidnightMuse
    Twitter: @roxanna_19
►FB GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theor​​...
►The Organic Healing Leaf Blog: https://theorganichealingleaf.blogspo​..


 

Comments