This is Part 1 (I had a little mishap with the camera) Part 2 is coming

Homemade Mariana Sauce 🌟See comments for something I forgot to add
There is a step in the last part of the instructions that I forgot to film.
🔔Please LIKE ✯ COMMENT ✯ SUBSCRIBE ✯ RING THE BELL to My Channel to see more interesting videos!🔔

How to make homemade Marinara Sauce from scratch! 🌟Please look at the recipe instructions because I added a step that I forgot to film, that is important to the recipe🌟 :)

↓↓↓↓↓CLICK FOR MORE↓↓↓↓↓

Today's recipe is easy with just a handful of ingredients, but plenty of robust fresh flavor! 

Ingredients:

4 cloves garlic minced
2 tbsp. dry white wine (or as needed to soak garlic)
70 oz. tomato puree (Brand I buy at Publix: https://bit.ly/3luEGC6​)
1 large spring fresh basil (or you can use dried)
1 tsp Braggs Aminos
1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)

Instructions:

Add the minced garlic to a small bowl and cover with the white wine. Let sit for 15 minutes (or covered in the fridge for up to 24 hours for even better flavor) while you prep the rest of the recipe.

Heat your nonstick pan on medium-low heat. When warm, add the white wine and garlic mixture, it will bubble quite a bit, then immediately add the tomato puree, Stir, after that, add a tube of tomato paste.

Stir well, scraping any wine solids from the bottom of the pan. If using the fresh basil, gently tear it and then add it to the pan. Continue to simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes sauce has thickened and turned a richer red color, and the garlic is softened.

Remove the basil from the pan and discard, if using fresh Basil, Stir in the Braggs Aminos, and season to taste with salt. After I let the sauce cool down I put it in the jars that are pictured and that are in the video. I forgot to add this in the video but after I jared the sauce I put some xylitol sugar on top of the sauce in the jars and I put the lid on and shook sauce and plant based sugar up well, you could also add the sugar while making sauce in pan. The sugar helps cut the acidic taste and by using a plant based sugar like xylitol you won't be affecting your blood sugar or adding any major weight gain because xylitol is a very health sugar to use. 

♥ Thank you for watching my Videos! ♥

🔔Please LIKE ✯ COMMENT ✯ SUBSCRIBE ✯ RING THE BELL to My Channel to see more interesting videos!🔔

☕️Buy me a cup of coffee:☕️
Thank you all so much for watching my recipe videos and supporting my channel. If you would like to further support and help me continue making recipes for you, you can by buying me a coffee. I do not endorse any products on my channel as of right now and I am 100% self-funded. A coffee goes a long way in helping me help you, My goal is to show you that cooking doesn’t have to be hard, and it does not have to be boring or gross to lose weight. I want to help encourage people on there fitness journey's because I know the struggle is REAL! Sooo... Cappuccino, Latte, Espresso or a Flat White it is up to you. Many Many Thanks for all your ongoing support. You can send coffee threw PayPal: Roxanna19@bellsouth.net

OR

🌻If you would like to show support to me on Patreon:🌻
https://www.patreon.com/TheOrganicHea...​

ABOUT Me: 

I'm Roxanna, and this is my Youtube channel - welcome to my world of cooking! 

If you love food that’s big in taste, small in effort, and served healthy... well, you’ve definitely come to the right place. 

Watch my videos for easy to make recipes…kitchen basics…and videos where I talk about my weight loss journey and how I lost 114LBS in 42 days, if you are struggling, needing help or ideas, if you are on your own weight loss journey or are stuck then this is the place for you! 

My goal is to show you that cooking doesn’t have to be hard, and it does not have to be boring or gross to lose weight.

🔔Please SUBSCRIBE and enable notifications to see NEW EPISODES.🔔

💋FOLLOW me on social media where you can stay up to date on new episodes and what's going on in my life.💋
►INSTAGRAM: roxanna363
►MidnightMuse
    Twitter: @roxanna_19
►FB GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theor​​...
►YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaZgDcHD6bu-LFDce8rJqPw





 

Comments

  1. Looks very good. I have a similar sauce, but I use vanilla extract to cut the acidity. Feel free to drop me a line Rox, roadwolf@roadwolf.ca :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment