❤️🍷Anna's Meat Sauce over Egg Plant | How I lost 114 LBS in 42 Days

 


❤️🍷 Eggplant with tomatoes and meat sauce. YUM!!! Check out the recipe below: (This is my friend Anna's Recipe) This is a spin on a traditional Italian Eggplant Pasta dish, I just made my own version with a nice tomato based meat sauce. It's an excellent meaty dish! :) It's everything you want in a dish - comforting, satisfying, Healthy and slurp-worthy good! lol... #Pasta​​ #EggPlant​​ #PastaRecipe
XOXO - Roxanna

Ingredients and Instructions:

––––––––

►Eggplant

►Organic Grass-Fed 93% Lean / 7% Fat Ground Beef: I used a pound and a half 

►Homemade Spaghetti sauce: I dumped it over the meat I was cooking and added: Diced onions
   (normally red), Diced Bell Peppers, and some Diced Tomatoes. 

►Seasonings for the Meat and Eggplant: Rosemary, Garlic Salt, Thyme, Italian Seasoning, Onion
    Powder, Pink Himalayan Salt, Pepper and Oregano. 

►I measured out 113g of the eggplant and meat sauce, put meat sauce over eggplant. I also had 113g of
    fruit: Oranges, strawberries, and blueberries.

► Pasta if you are cooking for others in the family who are not trying to lose weight, kids, people who
     can't have eggplant/don't like it ect...

♥ Thank you for watching my Videos! ♥

Please LIKE ✯ COMMENT ✯ SUBSCRIBE ✯ to My Channel to see more interesting videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FAcFoH5qcg

____________________________________________________________________


Buy me a cup of coffee:

Thank you all so much for watching my recipe videos and supporting my channel. If you would like to further support and help me continue making recipes for you, you can by buying me a coffee. I do not endorse any products on my channel as of right now and I am 100% self-funded. A coffee goes a long way in helping me help you, My goal is to show you that cooking doesn’t have to be hard, and it does not have to be boring or gross to lose weight. I want to help encourage people on there fitness journey's because I know the struggle is REAL! Sooo... Cappuccino, Latte, Espresso or a Flat White it is up to you. Many Many Thanks for all your ongoing support. You can send coffee threw PayPal: Roxanna19@bellsouth.net

ABOUT Me: 

I'm Roxanna, and this is my Youtube channel - welcome to my world of cooking! 

If you love food that’s big in taste, small in effort, and served healthy... well, you’ve definitely come to the right place. 

Watch my videos for easy to make recipes…kitchen basics…and videos where I talk about my weight loss journey and how I lost 114LBS in 42 days, if you are struggling, needing help or ideas, if you are on your own weight loss journey or are stuck then this is the place for you! 

My goal is to show you that cooking doesn’t have to be hard, and it does not have to be boring or gross to lose weight.

Please SUBSCRIBE and enable notifications to see NEW EPISODES.

FOLLOW me on social media where you can stay up to date on new episodes and what's going on in my life.

INSTAGRAM: roxanna363

MidnightMuse

    Twitter: @roxanna_19



Comments