Anna O'Neill BBQ Sauce Recipe

Anna O'Neill BBQ Sauce Recipe: I am not entirely sure exactly how Anna O'Neill makes hers, maybe it's similar to my recipe, but here is my version of her recipe. I will film a step by step video of this on my cooking channel soon: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaZgDcHD6bu-LFDce8rJqPw

🔔Please LIKE ✯ COMMENT ✯ SUBSCRIBE ✯ RING THE BELL to My Channel to see more interesting videos!🔔

Ingredients:

   Small bag of apples (I enclosed a picture of the kind of small bag
   I purchased so you would have an idea.)
   
   Smoked Chipotle or Smoked Paprika for a less spicy taste or both
   Chili Powder, garlic powder, onion powder, Dried Mustard, S&P
   
   Xylitol Sugar (use this especially if you are trying to lose weight or
   maintain a healthy weight)

Instructions:

   I peeled and cored all the apples, then simmered them in a sauce
   pan with filtered water till soft.
   
   Once apples were soft, I drained apples and put them in the 
   blender. I pureed them with tomato puree and I added the 
   seasonings in the blender along with some xylitol sugar to taste.
   Just add, blend, and taste, (use the puree button on blender ) 
   when I got the taste I wanted, I added mixture to a sauce pan and
   let it simmer for 2 hours then put it in a large mason jar, I let the 
   sauce cool down in the mason jar, so I did not seal it until the 
   sauce had cooled down some, I put a light paper towel covering
   over the top of the jar, when the jar was warm but not hot to the 
   touch I sealed it with the lid. Since I will be using this soon I won't
   freeze it, but you could make this and freeze it to last longer for 
   when you are ready to use it.  
   
   Note: I added a picture of the brand of tomato puree I use. I find
   mine at Publix.






 

Comments