How I Changed My Dental Health

A few years back I was having problems with my gums, they were very sensitive. I brushed my teeth regularly, I flossed, used mouth wash (I use to use scope)  went to my regular dentists appointments but still I had this problem with my gums being sensitive and bleeding and my teeth being sensitive to cold. I talked to my dentist about the issue and he told me that some people just have really sensitive gums. He then proceeded to prescribe me a electric tooth brush and some prescription grade mouth wash. So I did everything that I was told to do and use but still had this problem so I started searching out other options. I started reading about how fluoride was bad for you.  Click now to read more in this medical journal and learn more. The article was done by the world's oldest and most prestigious medical journal, The Lancet. Dr. Philippe Grandjean of Harvard School of Public Health, and Dr. Philip Landrigan, Of Icahn School of Medicine. The best solution to this is a water filter, I recommend the Kangen Water Filter. It is alkaline water which is the best type of water you should be drinking. It helps keep the PH levels in your body at a good level and keeps your body from being acidic. You don't want your body to be acidic. Here are some links on what Kangen water is and why it is good for you. Link 1 , Link 2 , Link 3 , Link 4 , Link 5 ,














So back to what I was saying before, so once I saw how bad fluoride was I went in search for some tooth paste that was fluoride-free. I tried a lot of different toothpastes and finely settled on Jason. (See picture below) Overall I just felt like I got the best results with this product. Another good article on fluoride is Here




I also started swishing my mouth with the 2.5 pH water that my Kangen water provided me. *Note* the 2.5 pH water is not meant to be drank but it is safe to swish in your mouth or gargle in your throat and then spit out. It has the capability to kill bacteria in the mouth and throat that cause dental infections, sore throat (strep throat), bad breath, and cavities. Brush teeth and gargle for one minute to kill the bacteria that causes gingivitis. 2.5 pH water can be used to disinfect toothbrushes. It also provides a gentle, safe bleaching of the teeth. Rinse your mouth out with neutral or alkaline water when you are done. I saw a dramatic change in my mouth, gums, and tong when I did this. My gums no longer bleed and are not sensitive, the sensitivity to cold has drastically reduced and is almost not even there any longer. My tong has no coating on it and is pink like it should be. I also eliminated strep throat within a few days by using pH 2.5 water in my throat. This type of water from the Kangen machine no toxic substances or antibiotics. If you don't have access to Kangen water or can't afford a machine at the moment, another good solution is to try a mouth wash called The Natural Dentist. (See picture below) I saw amazing results with this product! 

   


This is an alcohol-free mouth wash which is much better for you. Read more Here about why it is better. And Here. The results of a double-blind clinical study supported that 1) An alcohol-free mouthwash containing a combination of 0.075% CPR and 0.05% NaF produces statically significant reduction in dental plaque and gingivitis after three and six months compared to Scope or Listerine. 2) The alcohol-free CPC mouthwash provides a statistically significantly greater level of efficacy in controlling established dental plaque and gingivitis after three and six months of product use as compared to mouth washes like Listerine and Scope. I fond this to be true. I believe that the harsh alcohol and other things in my old mouth wash was causing the problems with my gums mixed with the fluoride in my tooth-paste and other bad additives. once I stopped using them and switched over to the above mouthwash and tooth paste I have NEVER had a problem since and have had nothing but good dental appointments with NO problems with my gums.

     

I hope this helps anyone that is having issues with there gums...

Comments